- Organization Structure
The National Health Security Act. 2002 Section 26 authorizes the National Health Security Office (NHSO) with the following responsibilities
1. Responsible for administrative work of the National Health Security Committee, and the National Committee for Quality Accreditation.
2. Compile and analyze data on health services.
3. Organize systems for registration of beneficiaries service provider and their networks
4. Administer the fund according to the regulations.
5. Pay service expenses to health providers and their network under regulation determined by the National Health Security Committee.
6. Carry out claiming process for medical services provided by the service providing units.
7. Make service registration for people and aloe them to change their registration as required.
8. Monitor and control service quality to be at standard level and make convenience to people when complaining.
9. Process authority, ownership and assets.
10. Organize rights and legal procedures concerning with its assets.
11. Able to collect fees and services fees.
12. Authorize other organizations to carry out activities under the responsibility of the office.